Training will concern:
- scientific aspects of Optimization in general and MINO in particular,
- interdisciplinary aspects related to the specific MINO applications,
- complementary skills.
The companies will provide training to the participants regarding related but different skills:
- Basic research and methodologies in the areas where the companies hold state-of-the-art expertise;
- Software engineering issues arising in the practical implementation of advanced optimization techniques within computer codes that must be released in software packages;
- Non-optimization technical issues such as data management (data filtering and validation, data warehousing, data mining, ...), user interfaces and visualization, reporting and business rules, intellectual property and others;
- Economical and commercial issues such as licensing, pricing, and market positioning.